Monday, November 23, 2009

Cleanin' and snackin'.

First off, I'm wondering if anyone can offer me any words of wisdom about Blogger vs. Wordpress.  I'm thinking about moving the blog, but I'm not completely convinced yet.

Anywho, I definitely snacked my way through this afternoon.  Before I went to my workshop, I had some leftover chicken florentine.  It really doesn't look too appetizing, but I promise it still tasted good.

I also had an apple.


The workshop on play therapy was really interesting.  It seems like something that I would be interested in becoming certified in down the road.  The presentation also focused on a second year program for students who want to subspecialize in maternal and child health, which I am 99.9% positive I want to do.  I had a brownie concoction and a cookie at the workshop.

Back at home, I snacked on some TJ's PB&A mix.


Dinner was chicken bruschetta rolls with broccoli and cauliflower.


Dessert was pumpkin chocolate chip cookies with milk.  These babies are really good heated up.


Other than that, I've been cleaning and preparing for my travels with Ollie tomorrow down to my parents house.  The ride will be about 2.5 hours and it's just the two of us.  Any last minute puppy travel tips?

Hope your work week isn't too much longer!

1 comment:

  1. I really like wordpress- in fact I am going to go ahead with my own domain through them at the first of the year. I don't know much about blogger, so I really cant compare, but I do like Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete