- Huge amount of work that I have been putting off! That includes a chart that I have to make for my human behavior class (like the ones you buy at book stores that explain an entire subject on an 8.5" x 11" card) and a 20-page psychosocial assessment that I have to write for a module of my practice class that ended two weeks ago... grr.
- I love my puppy, but he's a handful! It breaks my heart that I have to crate him in order to get work done. He's already 11-weeks old!
- The research that I am supposed to do for my scholarship. The woman that I work for does not give me clear guidelines and it's really hard.
- I have gotten way off path on eating healthy, whole foods and being physically active.
- Money... ugh, I'm a grad student, need I say more?
As a part of all of this, I think it's important that I start blogging more, especially with my food intake. I am not at a weight or lifestyle that make me happy right now. I have been eating tons of JUNK for the past couple of weeks, too. So this is my official recommitment and a hope that I can get myself wedged back into this blogging community :)
Anyway, for lunch today I finished off the chicken noodle soup that I had made earlier in the week:
This was really good! I will definitely be making this again in the winter (or before!). I also had some peanut butter and crackers.
And some frying cheese with a little bit of honey.
This cheese is awesome and so good with honey, syrup, or preserves.
I have gotten a good chunk of work done today, so hopefully that's a good sign for the rest of the weekend! I am going to a Shabbot dinner at my friend's house, so I probably won't be taking any photos out of respect for her orthodox jewish beliefs.