Saturday, November 21, 2009

Oh well...


I didn't get any work done today.  I feel a little disappointed in myself, but I'm also glad that I got to relax and spend time with my doggie and G.

We went for a long walk in Fells Point today.  While we were down there, we got frozen yogurt from Mr. Yogato.  I really love this place.  Besides the awesome yogurt and toppings, it's just cute.  They have little trivia challenges and stuff and they really just try to make it fun.  I got a small tangy yogurt with kiwi and coconut.  Plus, they have a "freebies" area, so I got some chocolate jimmies and marshmallows, too!

Mr. Yogato on Urbanspoon
I was very happy to go to Trader Joe's today.  I haven't been in weeks and weeks and I have had major withdrawal issues.  Even though I'm going to my parents' house on Tuesday morning, we were really hurting in the food department for the next couple of days.  I got some fun stuff :)

We saw these Pastry Pups at TJs and decided to give them a try.




I had 2.  They were pretty good-- I think they'd make a good party snack/appetizer.

Dinner tonight was actually made from ingredients that I already had on hand.  I modified this recipe a little bit and made a chicken florentine.



I loved this recipe!!!  I usually don't like chicken that I make that much, but this was really delicious.  I don't know if G liked it too much, but he's not crazy about spinach and mushrooms.

Dessert WAS from TJ's.  This was one of those products that I have seen a million times and never put in my cart, but today I was feeling it.  Trader Joe's Apple Blossoms.



Perfect.  These are truly amazing.  If you haven't tried them, you need to.  And they're super cheap!

Ok, the rest of the night is going to be slow and hopefully I can crack down tomorrow and get this done... because it's due Monday.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment