Hi y'all. I figured it might be a good idea to write a little bit of an update post. I stopped posting back in May because I got too busy with work. I also deleted a lot of entries because of a privacy issue that I had, so I figured I could try to fill in some of the blanks :)
- I graduated from UMD in May with my BA in Psychology.
- I spent the summer working at the same restaurant at home in Ocean City that I've worked at for five years.
- I saw Paul McCartney in concert!
- In August, G and I moved to an apartment in downtown Baltimore.
- I am currently in my first year of UMB's Master's program in Social Work.
- My field placement (internship) is at a hospital. I work on the pediatrics, PICU, and pediatric hematology/oncology. I am there on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- I am getting a new puppy tomorrow! He is a labradoodle and we are naming him Ollie.