Thursday, November 14, 2013

Overnight Oats

Overnight oats taste like when you get a yogurt and granola parfait that has been premade and all the granola is mushy. Actually I hate it when that happens, but these are pretty great. You get the oatmeal taste, but the yogurt is there too.

Before:

The weird thing about this is that most recipes I found online did not really suggest heating it up in the morning. I don’t want to eat cold oatmeal, even if it does taste like a parfait. I heated mine up for one minute this morning and might heat it longer next time.


Dinner last night and lunch today was chicken stew, which I didn’t realize that I forgot to photograph until right now. Another Ghirardelli square for dessert.


I also had a Krispy Kreme donut at a meeting. I sort of regret that, even though I should still be within my calorie goals. Since I cut out caffeine, I can really feel the effects of sugar and even fat. It’s probably just not the best idea, even though it’s delicious.