Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gotta Remember

I am definitely not as good at the photos-of-food thing as I used to be.

Snack in the afternoon yesterday:


Note to self, find a better PM snack for work. These I got because I had a "free" $5 for the cafeteria so I stocked up on granola bars.

Dinner by Gus's request was tomato soup and grilled cheese. This is my standby recipe for tomato soup, but this time I used crushed tomatoes instead of whole and it really threw off the texture. Too thick.


I got this baby in my Birch Box. One square gone. Like a Thin Mint. Yummmmmmm.


Went to the gym this morning. I really need to figure out a good oatmeal routine for breakfast. I made a really sad version this morning and then went the gym to renew my membership. That workout felt really good. I did 30 minutes on elliptical and then some arm weights.

Work lunches are so dangerous. I got a chef salad from a catered lunch and ate most of it, but only about a tablespoon of the ranch dressing, none of the other. There was also a brownie involved...


I’m feeling pretty good today. I’m trying to force myself to drink a lot of water, but I’m so bad at it. Work doesn't like it when we have drinks out on our desks, but I always do anyway, unless there’s an inspection going on or something. The joys of working in a hospital.

I switched my calorie goals to stay stagnant and not flex with fitness. I don’t think it’s doing me any favors to be eating all of the calories that I burn. I need a deficit.