Monday, January 10, 2011

More cooking?

It might not seem obvious anymore, but I actually cook way more than I go out to eat.  Recently I got really excited about wanting to be more self-sufficient and utilizing seasonal ingredients as much as possible.  I decided to branch out into another blog that focuses on cooking, but I also really wanted to collaborate with friends and see what we could all come up with together. 

That is how Seasonal Spotlight was born.  It will focus on experimentation and using seasonal ingredients.  It's only been up and running for a couple of weeks, but I am really excited about it.  Please check it out and feel free to give me any input that you may have!  We will definitely be needing to hear suggestions for ingredients!

And of course, this blog isn't going anywhere.